Date: Thursday, December 10, 2009
Time: 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM
Location: Town of Penfield Dolomite Lodge
3100 Atlantic Avenue
Penfield, New York 14526
Cost: $5.00 per person (payable at the door) Register: By Tuesday, December 8th firstname.lastname@example.org
Pictometry Deployment Alternatives
Jason Sealy, Regional Technical Manager, Pictometry International
The December Program focused on Pictometry’s deployment alternatives: Electronic Field Study, POL, and Self Hosting. In addition, Jason introduced ChangeFindr and Pictometry’s new Critical 360º solution.
- With Electronic Field Study (EFS), users can easily extract information from their images, locate images, measure heights, facades, roof pitch, and see and manage multiple views of each location, all from the ease of their desktop.
- Pictometry unique web-based Pictometry Online (POL) product allows users to access images and software tools directly from a web browser with only a user name and password. It harnesses the power of the Internet and allows users – whether onsite or in the field – to instantly view and utilize high-resolution aerial oblique images. Since it is Pictometry’s servers that host the imagery, it eliminates the user’s cost of image warehouse storage and IT management.
- Self Hosted POL utilizes Pictometry’s Web Solutions technology. It combines the full functionality, features and benefits of our web-based POL with a stand alone, self-hosted solution that gives users full control over their image data. Software interface tools provide measuring and navigational capabilities.
- Pictometry’s Change Analysis and ChangeFindr products are the only oblique products specifically designed to compare changes to structures in an area year over year using simple tools. Users can easily see what changes have occurred within a region since the last imaging flight. No other oblique company has this capability.
- Pictometry’s Critical 360º Infrastructure Mapping Product is the only product of its kind that integrates with both Pictometry’s EFS software and its Self Hosting Pictometry Online Service.