Date: Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Time: 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM
Location: Pittsford Community Library
24 State Street
Pittsford, NY 14534 Cost: $5.00 per person (payable at the door)
Includes Dinosaur Bar-B-Que lunch!
Register: By Thursday, December 9th to email@example.com
Please register early as this event is likely to fill up.
View Presentation (pdf)
How to Edit in ArcGIS 10
The Bergmann Associates Analyst Team
At ArcGIS 10, the ArcMap editing environment has been simplified and enhanced to reduce button clicks; provide a more intuitive, sketch-based editing experience; and to decrease the time required to create and maintain your GIS data. This presentation introduced both the new editing interface and key workflows that you need to understand in order to be able to edit effectively in ArcGIS 10.
• Default Geodatabase
• Window Management and Tool Bars
• Base Maps
• Creating and Using Feature Templates
• Snapping Environment – Classic Snapping and New Snapping
• Creating Features
• Attributing Features
• Choosing Feature Construction Tools
• Digitizing Centerlines, Parallel Lines, Perpendicular Lines, True Curves, etc.